Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 28 mar 2024, 12:17

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Wiho.
InläggPostat: lör 31 dec 2011, 02:01 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

Jag kan inte dethär med rubriker. Och inte skriva heller, but. I just wanna show your guys en liten sak jag gjorde för ett tag sedan.
Det är en liten sjuk sak jag gjorde, en novell kanske man skulle kunna kalla den; but i don't. För den heter St.Jimmy is a fool, but that is pretty damn cool.
I alla fall, den innehåller (hoppas jag) alla låtar från American Idiot i en relativt rullande text!
Engelskan är inget att skryta om eftersom jag är en liten tjortonåring och ingen mästare inom detta språk, så säg gärna till om det är något rent grammatiskt fel eller nånting, och gärna vad ni tycker! :'D

-----------------

It was on the holiday, it was september. I remember everything, it could have happend yesterday, I remember it that well. I was walking down the street on the boulevard of broken dreams, when I saw St.Jimmy he seemed sad, but the eyes where though shining, I looked into them. I saw it, for the first time in my entire life I saw this bright and clear shine, it was hope. I knew it from the very first point. That little sparnkling dot in his eyes were hope. He was wating for his daugther's homecoming, he had told more than the half of town about her comeback. I remember I looked into his dark eyes, whit that little shine and asked " She's a rebel? " I didn't knew if it was a good question to ask him and it toattlay came out of nowhere, but he simply just relpaied that's shes just an extraordinary girl. I turned my head, search after something else to let the conversation go deeper. "Whatsername?" I asked, but he just looked away. So I guess that was probably a bad question, in some strange way. I remember I thought that I really had to shut up at that point, that I didn't want to hurt him anymore, but of curse I didn't listen to myself, as usual. " Are we the wating?" I asked, and this time he answerd me, he simply said yes. Then he told me that he knew the american idiot, and that he was the jesus of suburbia, and he started to laugh, it wasn't a happy laugh. I really don't know where it came from, more that it came from him. I think St. Jimmy is insane, and the thing he told just was in his fantasy, but you gotta feel sorry for him, he's an junkie, and if you know him you know why. All of sudden his laugh attack turned into a cry attack and he loudly started to cry, and shouted; " Give me novacain! Just, Wake me up when september ends!" At that point I walked away. I didn't want to see him in that mood anymore, I didn't wanted to ask him more stupid question that only would hurt him. After a while I turned my head, and saw that his daughter finally arrived. She looked at him, and you could see the deep sorrow in her eyes, that just made her heart havier and havier. " A letter bomb won't let me stay, just come, daddy" I remember that little shine, that little pice of hope in St. Jimmy's eyes, I saw that dissaper. Like his daguhter had blown it away, just the way you blow out a candle. It was terrible, she had distroyd that little pice of hope he had left. I felt sorry for St. Jimmy. Live isn't easy, if you don't know if you're alive or not. He is for god's sake an Saint...

Just one of those Junkie Kind without hope.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]