[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - Bellas grejs..
Aktuellt datum och tid: lör 04 maj 2024, 00:16

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 19 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Bellas grejs..
InläggPostat: ons 12 aug 2009, 17:52 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

Jag har inte så mycket just nu, men jag har skrivit små texter när jag var less på allt..

When you come to a point in life, when you feel like nobody cares about you. I just want you to know. I care about the living. I care about you.

och så har jag:

There is people dying all the time but we are doing nothing! All people dies by different reasons.. We can't save all of them.. But we can help those who really needs it. So i's time to think what can I do? What can't you do?

Inläggsrubrik: Re: Bellas grejs..
InläggPostat: ons 12 aug 2009, 21:49 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Bra skrivet, keep it up! :)

Stockholm, Globen - 11 oktober 2009
Göteborg, Ullevi - 5 juni 2010
London, Wembley Stadium - 19 juni 2010

InläggPostat: ons 12 aug 2009, 21:51 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

thanks

InläggPostat: lör 21 nov 2009, 23:21 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

jag har lite nya texter som jag bara vill veta vad folk tycker om...

This is the dream, this my life. I know you have a dream like anyone else. This is your dream, this is my life. Why ain't yu living a dream just like me? You know dreams come true, even if you don't believe. I don't believe but I'm but I'm living a dream. This is my life, this is my dream, I can't ask for anything else. This is the dream, this is my life I don't want anything else.

I'm sitting in my room staring in the wall can't take my mind of you, you got it tight 'round your heart and you know it i feel so hard why can't you see me i'm sitting here screaming and waiting for you to come and rescue me i'm screaming for your love why do you have to be so blind i've tried to make you see me but you don't so there is a whole in my heart from my bleeding love and i know my love will never come true but i can't stop dreamin' and asking for you

Senast redigerad av Bella sön 22 nov 2009, 16:29, redigerad totalt 3 gånger.

InläggPostat: lör 21 nov 2009, 23:43 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

du är duktig!
den nedre texten är min favorit :)

InläggPostat: lör 21 nov 2009, 23:48 
Dookie

^ Word. Hur gammal är du? :D

I'd rather be hated for who I am
than loved for who I am not.

InläggPostat: sön 22 nov 2009, 12:51 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

thanks 14 hurså? ^^,

InläggPostat: sön 22 nov 2009, 14:22 
Dookie

Nej, jag vet inte varför jag undrade. :lol:
Men once again, du är duktig :)

I'd rather be hated for who I am
than loved for who I am not.

InläggPostat: sön 22 nov 2009, 16:30 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

yep... thanks iaf.

InläggPostat: mån 23 nov 2009, 02:27 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Good work! Ett tips bara, försök skriva texterna i lite mindre stycken istället för att ta allt på en gång, det går lättare att läsa då.

Stockholm, Globen - 11 oktober 2009
Göteborg, Ullevi - 5 juni 2010
London, Wembley Stadium - 19 juni 2010

InläggPostat: tor 14 jan 2010, 18:51 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

Är inte så nöjd med den speciellt inte munnen..

Bilagor:
DSC00089.JPG
DSC00089.JPG [ 52.62 KiB | Visad 10136 gånger ]

InläggPostat: lör 16 jan 2010, 21:54 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Nice :D

Vad duktig du är!

InläggPostat: sön 24 jan 2010, 19:23 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

tnx

InläggPostat: lör 13 feb 2010, 13:01 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

Bara en konstig text jag just skrev men den är ganska lång:S/

Run and Hide.

I must hide. I had to run.
I can not stay here.
There is too much.
All this is killing me.
The only thing you and I can do is run and hide.
Let us run from the city in your heart to the city of my dreams.
There is no right or wrong when you and I are on the way home.
When they come and stand in the way,
you must continue!
We can not stop,
we must fight for our lives.
And we need to thrive.
Where we are headed is a city built by our love.
For someone who wants us alive.
We'll stay, but we had to run and hide us in the rest of our lives.
If we are to survive and be the people we are,
we must do so.
Now we are running.
Now we're on the road.
We are almost there,
now we can finally start living that would always dreamed of.
We ran and hid ourselves.
And now we can live.
Do you see the rays of the sun in my hair?
in my face?
I can see them on you.
Now we must just stay here otherwise we die.
But I think you want to stay.
I want to.
I see you laugh and smile like never before.
This is where we belong.
Now we are finally happy.

InläggPostat: lör 13 feb 2010, 13:25 
Användarvisningsbild
Insomniac

^ Fin! :)

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 19 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]