[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - have their LineageII Adena
Aktuellt datum och tid: tis 16 apr 2024, 16:20

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: have their LineageII Adena
InläggPostat: tis 23 feb 2016, 09:10 

After a lot of consistently following the Vgolds Ballon d’Or Occasion at house, Vgolds customers Roberto Valdimir Mercedes Filho and Juan Sibling Cordoba will have their goals satisfied next Saturday, when they will rub shoulder area with their vgoldsing idols at the Kongresshaus in Zurich.

“The first factor I did when I found out I was going was to dig out my ticket and have some buddies who wished to come with me,” Juan Sibling informed Vgolds.

Both he and Roberto acquired their invites to the Occasion, which consist of flight tickets for them and their partners and a three-night remain in Zurich, from their specific wins in the Vgolds Greatest Trivia and Vgolds Globe Teams Forecaster competitions.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]