[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - nike kaishi run mens trainers
Aktuellt datum och tid: lör 20 apr 2024, 01:13

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: nike kaishi run mens trainers
InläggPostat: ons 03 feb 2016, 05:46 
Kerplunk!

Anytime we experience a loss , we are presented with a range of emotions, which usually fall into one of five now well-known categories: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.These emotions may be of short or long duration, and can occur in any order, but will usually in the sequence listed below. The goal at this point is not to avoid them, but rather to acknowledge them for what they are , dive in head-first and embrace each one,, experience the pain, reap the benefit-and then move on to the next.Remember, the only way to get out of what you are currently feeling is to go into it, through it, and finally out of it. There are no short-cuts and no easy ways out. However, the sooner you recognize these individual emotions and address them, the sooner you can move on.Five Stages of Grief:Denial. The first reaction to a breakup is often to deny that it's even occurring. You may think of it as a mistake , a joke, not really happening, or at worst a misunderstanding that can be fixed.Anger. After the initial denial phase you may start to realize that this really is occurring-that the person really has left. Anger, one of the most common emotions, will come on suddenly and unexpectedly. It may be expressed in different ways. Sometimes it might be explosive and uncontrollable: you'll find yourself yelling, screaming, throwing objects. Other times, it might take a more subtle, passive-aggressive form: constant arguing , frustration, a "short fuse", or quick temper.It is during this stage that you need to be very aware of what is happening internally. You must be cautious not take your anger out on others. By creating additional drama in your life you can make an-already delicate situation worse.If you recognize that you are experiencing anger, it is a good idea to "pre-warn" those closest to you and let them know what is going on. You might simply say, "I'm going through a bit of a challenge right now. Everything will be fine, but right now I'm feeling a bit on edge". This allows you to embrace, cope with, and move through this challenging emotion.When you feel angry, it is almost impossible to fake not being angry. Trying to do so will only compound the emotion , and make you feel like a ticking time bomb ready to explode. The solution is to find a positive way to redirect your anger.One effective way I've found to do this is to exhaust myself physically. In the depths of my angry period, I would load my Ipod up with music that was aggressive and angry, yet had a great beat-for me, Eminem did the trick nicely. Choose whatever works best for you, but it should be the kind of music that gives you goose bumps and inspires you to push harder.Every day, I would strap my Ipod on and go for a run. Now, keep in mind the last thing in the world I felt like doing was exercising. But I knew that if I didn't get out and get moving, the anger would continue to mount and the pressure would build to a point of explosion.As the music coursed through my veins I would put each foot in front of the other, pushing harder and harder , going further and further. Many times I would feel chills running up and down my arms. The music was angry, I was angry, and I kept pushing until I couldn't push any longer.After I reached the point of complete exhaustion, as I cooled down I would switch to a happier, more upbeat type of music. For me, it was always Bob Marley. His laid-back style and lyrics of peace and love almost instantly took me to an emotional place of relaxation and tranquility. The best part was that I had exhausted myself so much that I no longer had the energy to be angry. I had shifted my emotions back into neutral and felt balanced again.Bargaining. Bargaining will take various forms, depending on the situation. When you reach this stage it is very easy to compromise on your integrity, who you are, and what you deserve out of a relationship. You simply want the pain and anger to end. You plead with your ex to take you back. You promise to change or try to convince them to give the relationship another chance. This is a very dangerous time in your breakup. The temptation to end your pain and return to what is familiar can be so great that you throw everything you want and deserve out the window in the ultimate compromise.This stage is characterized by loss of identity and self-respect. You'll find yourself doing and saying things that make you look like a fool.This is the ultimate power play. If you get back together with your ex through bargaining in an attempt to end your pain at all cost , it will only place you back into a situation in which you are no longer in control of your own emotions. Your ex will have control of your emotions, and you are now placing all your prospects for happiness in the hands of another.The key thing to remember about this phase is that everything is cloudy. You have lost sight of why things ended in the first place. Most importantly, you must remember that people don't change. A zebra can't change its stripes, and people can't change who they are.If you don't believe me, re-read the story of me and Cassandra. Each time we would get back together, it was because one of us bargained and convinced the other that we had changed-only to find out later that it was more of the same, and we were simply re-aggravating old wounds.Try to move through this stage as fast as poss.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]